Saturday, September 10, 2016

The Birds And The Bees!

Oh, the birds & bees are very busy at our house. It seems like I'm feeding the whole neighborhood. 

My hummingbird feeders seem to be attracting birds that sure don't look like hummingbirds. 

I guess that's why I'm making a lot of nectar but at least I know I do have a lot of hummingbirds getting some too...they are just too fast for me to get good photos!

I'm surely not going to complain because it's wonderful to see all these birds.


We have lots of hummingbirds but they are a lot harder to get photos because they flit around so fast. 

We will be having our Pergola built in the next couple of weeks so we will be able to sit outside more & enjoy watching all our fine feathered friends without baking in the sun so much. We are both looking forward to it.

We have a lot of experts in our community that can probably name all these birds but I sure don't know what they all are. All I know is they are absolutel beautiful....even if they drink all my nectar. 

    






No comments:

Post a Comment